Friday, October 19, 2007

Hiie Again!

iie soo miss bloggin lehs! i juz changed my theme. nice ehh? Good Old Times Theme. hehe. iie super super luv my jie mei! good old times ehh? thinking abt good old times. sometimes, good old times. good old times is so wonderful! helping miie to have good old times is my jie meis! a very very BIG THANK YOU to the 3 of euu for helping miie to cr8 soo much good old times! NEVER 4GET EUU =). Never Ever In My Life! LOL . Hope we the jie meis can be in the same class! i reali reali nid euu guyz to survice in P6!! iie am totally hopeless wifout ya! euu guyz are the bestest ever frenz. i mean it! my whole P5 life is totally cool wif euu guyz! (Hey. Srry Abt Saying Abt My Good Frenz All The Time. BUT THEY ARE VERY GREAT!) Luv Euu Guyz. iie hope we can be in the same class! coz having euu 3 guyz around in P6 is totally cool and great! Jie Meis 4Eva Ehh? YEA! JIE MEIS 4EVA! Hope to see euu guyz in sch next week after PSLE marking! and maybe see euu guyz next year. IN THE SAME CLASS!

I REALI LUV THE GOOD OLD TIMES WE HAD. JIE MEIS 4EVA EHH?

No comments: