Monday, November 5, 2007

Smile =)

Ka Xin Bahs!
Bu Yao Nan Guo.
Yao Wei Xiao =)
Rmb Wortz!
Yao Wei Xiao =)

Specially For Someone.

Today Ar .. Normal Lo.. Juz In Class.. As Usual , Acting Like Monkeys And Being Notti Lo..
Notti! Saying Abt Notti Hor.. Today .. Accidently Interrupted ChocoLate Man While He Was Talking Luhx. But Hor. Today Nt 1st Day I Interrupt Lehs. One Whole Year I Interrupt Liao. Maybe He Kok Eye See I Nt Talking. LOLS. He Say , "Hui Jun , 6 Thousand Lines Ar. " So Diao Lo. Say Like Write So Easy Like Tat. Maybe He Shud Relax Lo. So He Relax Say Until Like So Easy Like Tat Lo.
But Reali Luhx , Is Easy Derhh Lo. I Write 80 Lines Le Then After Skool Go His Staff Rm . He Say Ok No Nid Write Le. And BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then Can Go Le. 80 Lines Lehs! 80 Lines Very Short Luhx. But Still Lines Hor! Only Waste My Effort. >=( Nvm Lo.. See He Ok Ok Then Forgive Him Lo =x. LOLS. Aiya. After Exam Le Hor.. I Feel Like I More Stress Than B4 Exam Sia >< . Dunnos Why.. Weird Lo.. Feel Like Very Lonely Like Tat.. Coz Like No One To Chat Wif On The Phone.. Com No One To Chat Too.. Chat Also Still Bored.. VERY STRESSED & BORED LO.. Aiyo.. Someone Help Miie Make Miie Nt Bored & Stressed ><. This Ok Ok Lo.. Nt Tat Long Entry.. But Reali Very Bored Sia. Anyone Can Un-Bored Or Un-Stress Miie? Hai. How Lehs? Very Sad Abt My Results Too.. Maybe Is Becoz Of My Results Then Stress Lo.. Can't Even Smile At Home Coz Too Stressed Le.. Hai. Smile =) ... Hai... Okays Le... Dun Feel Like Writing Or Typing Le...

Buaiis Peeps~

No comments: