Monday, June 23, 2008

1st day of term 3 .
HOLIDAYS ARE OVEEEEEEER .
Today get the calender for psle ..
Planning to celebrate minen & sabrina's birthday after psle ..
Deborah must come horr T.T
Making spaghetti for my sister this tues if can ..
As birthday gift ?
Special de wortz .
So much homework sia .
Wan die .
I proudly reject horse LOL .
BLEAHHHHHHHH .
Too bad i dun like horse meat sia =x
Today mannuel come in mohawk LOOOOOL .
Sooo coool sia .
Then minen look like errr .
Smth smth lor =x
I suddenly rmb she sit on viking sia .
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLS .
Dun wan make her shy , dun say =x
Ppl update ur blog la .
So boring need read post lehh .
MINEN UPDATE LAAAAAA .
DEBORAH ALSOOO .
I want see minen tie two ponytail lehhhs .
LOOOOOOL .
LOL LOL POST :/
Aiyo todae funnie jiu shi le la .
Kays bye bye .

I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU !!!!!!

No comments: