Sunday, September 14, 2008

Earlier On , I was chatting with Kenneth laahs ,
then was like so funnie .
See this la .
hope all get gd psle marks!!! says:
oh SAME AH I SCARED my parents will nag lol
hope all get gd psle marks!!! says:
so noisy
☠ HUIJUN(: says:
LOLLLLLLL
hope all get gd psle marks!!! says:
but then i dun care the chi teacher even nag more LOL SO I DOING >< DUN CARE
☠ HUIJUN(: says:
LOOOOOOOOL

Obvious can see which one me ,
the siao LOOOL-ING person .
So funnie la ,
then today me and tianhui buying drink in church lor then got one lil girl come .
Here's the conversation . ( lil gerl ishh dawn )
Dawn ; i want press
Me ; you wan press the drink button ? * Point at drink machine *
Dawn ; press
Tianhui ; I dun understand what she talking abt leh .
Dawn ; * Point at toilet *
Tianhui ; * Goes in the toilet with dawn *
Me ; * Goes in too *
Dawn ; * Points at tap *
Tianhui ; * Press the tap thingy *
Dawn ; * Express thanks *
Tianhui ; LOL , so cute siol .
Tianhui ; She only can reach for the water nt the tap .
Me ; Oh ok . LOL .
This is the story laahs .
So funnie & cute !
THE END :D

No comments: