Friday, October 31, 2008

A sudden decision to blog .
Ok , 3 important things happen in my life ,
HAPPY / ANGRY ones .
Yep , no sad ones (:

ANGRY ; 2 Items .
Malay conversational camp .
Ok . Its likeeeeeee .
THE WHOLE DAY ?
Woww .
I mean , ok can have this camp larh ?
BUT THE WHOLE DAY .
NO WAY MAN .

Nurush .
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH .
Told her to just download that thing for patching .
AND I WAS LIKE .
Ok , forget it .
It will piss me off .
No story about that .

HAPPY ; 1 Item

Wooo .
Saved the last happy item to keep me thinking .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINEN .
Yepp , today is minen's birthday .
(:
Feel happy for you .
Halloween too wor .

Random ; YEAA . SAB DUN JEALOUS HORHH .
HAHHAA . I feel happy on your birthday too , just didn't post .
Paiseh gerl .

Yeaaaaaa . Nth else to post .
GOOOOOOD BYES .

No comments: