Monday, August 20, 2007

Arigato!

Thx For My Blog Fans! I luv eu all! Remember to keep readin! But nw is exam time.. But I will write for eu all! Arigato! I Hav receive a STAR Award from Miss Sabrina for the best bestest blog typer! thank you! i luv eu all! i wan to thank my mother and father and.... (keep sayin untill time's up abt 30mins later) AuditionSEA again... Patchin! other audition also dun hab... dunno wat is happenin to my audi! Well.. I Will write la if i playin audi... Coz i won the STAR Award! I wan to thank ..... (Keep sayin Again for 1hour) well! 2molo is DEBORAH"S birthday! haben got a present for her... maybe i could gib her my STAR Award! I wan to thank ..... (Sayin untill wan stop liao... the time is 2hours) euf of tat nw.. well... goin to buy present or make lor... deborah is my DA JIE! so hab to gib as a token of kindness bahx... dun wan waste my precious money lehs... >.<>

No comments: