Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Exams~!!!

Aiya...Exam coming le... must jiAy0us! Hard Working? Nt mi lor... But also got revise la... Must de... Then got GOOD result hahas... Mr shankar in my contract list ... he noe i online de ... Nvm... nth to say lehs... i made an important discover... that :

all my frens (adults) write SUPER LONG BLOGS... while my frens (pri) write abit only... i prefer abit and SUPER LONG... aiya... hw ar? my fren bored then write de... i nt so bored lehs... but nid write blog... i care lehs... hahas... must study... i will still write blogs... but pls hor... go my cbox and comment... thx ... well... hw's my blog? nt black and white le... LOL! so old fashion black and white but then hor ... abit nice la... i think this lor... nice song? i can change de... i pro wat... noe hw to change LOL! pls comment thx... ONLINE OFTEN WO! Arigato^o^

No comments: